I wandered lonely as a cloud~William Wordsworth, "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud," 1804
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
CLOUDS NOW & THEN GIVE SOUL SOME RESPITE FROM THE MOON GAZING BEHOLD... !!.. ~Baku (A Haiku Translated From Japanese) ... Just Read & Enjoy ! [1] A seeker went to ask a sage for guidance on the Sufi way. The sage counseled, " If you have never trodden the path of love, go away and fall in love; then come back and see us. " ~Jami [2] The Sun never says to the Earth - 'You owe me.' " Look what happens with a love like that. It lights up the whole sky. " ~Hafiz
Comments
This poem makes me to remember my school days.
Please also visit www.indopopular.com . This contains useful information for all.